A short update concerning the Coronavirus situation here in Europe:
- Despite major shutdowns of pretty much everything, the logistics chains and postal services remain operational.
- So far our company is not affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and we keep on working & dispatching shipments as usual.
- Currently no unusual delays for postal parcels are known, but to be expected for shipments by freight forwarding due to border controls.
We hope that everybody stays safe and healthy!
Your StillDragon Europe Team
Update as of 10th May, 2021
Austrian Post had to limit acceptance of parcels to certain countries, please see the current list below. If you are in one of these affected countries, of course you can still place your order and we will dispatch your shipment as soon as the limitation has been lifted.
For countries that have the additional information “Standard Parcel International” added, it means that shipping by “Priority Parcel International” (or freight forwarding, if possible) has to be chosen on checkout, otherwise shipments are held until that limitation is lifted.
Currently our warehouse is still well filled, but it is unavoidable that certain items will be running short, as due to the Coronavirus crisis further resupply is expected to arrive with delay. If you need items that are labelled with “Limited quantity stored” it is recommended to place an order rather sooner than later.
This page will be kept up-to-date accordingly.
Information from Austrian Post
As of 10th May, 2021
Due to the current situation, international shipping may be affected by delays and further restrictions as international governments introduced drastic measures.
Currently no deliveries can be made to the following countries:
- ALGERIA (Standard Parcel International)
- ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
- ARMENIA (Standard Parcel International)
- AUSTRALIA (Standard Parcel International)
- BELARUS (Standard Parcel International)
- BONAIRE, SINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA
- BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
- BURKINA FASO
- CAIMAN ISLANDS
- CANADA (Standard Parcel International)
- CAPE VERDE
- CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
- CONGO, REPUBLIC
- COOK ISLANDS
- COSTA RICA
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- EL SALVADOR
- EQUATORIAL GUINEA
- Faroe Islands
- FRENCH GUAYANA
- FRENCH POLYNESIA
- GEORGIA (Standard Parcel International)
- KOREA, THE. PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC
- MARSHALL ISLANDS
- MARTINIQUE (FR)
- NEW CALEDONIA
- NEW ZEALAND (Standard Parcel International)
- PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- PITCAIRN ISLANDS
- RUSSIAN FEDERATION (Standard Parcel International)
- SÃO TOMÉ AND PRINCIPE
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SINT MARTEN (NETHERLANDS PART)
- SOUTH SUDAN
- ST. CHRISTOPHER (ST. KITTS) AND NEVIS
- ST. HELENA
- ST. LUCIA
- ST. PIERRE AND MIQUELON
- ST. VINCENT AND GRENADINES
- TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
- TRISTAN DA CUNHA
- TUNISIA (Standard Parcel International)
- TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
- UK VIRGIN ISLANDS
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (Standard Parcel International)
- WALLIS AND FUTUNA